Slough Town FC have confirmed an allocation of just 600 tickets has been made available to Hereford supporters for the Evo-Stik Southern League Premier Division match at Arbour Park on Saturday, 6th January.
As a result Hereford have announced a priority period with season ticket holders first in line.
Season ticket holders can purchase one ticket per season ticket book, and can use up to four books per purchase.
There is a limited quantity of seating available, which will be allocated on the day of the game on a first-come-first-served basis.
– Season Ticket Holders in person after the Redditch game from the Matchday Ticket Office
– 5pm – 5:30pm Monday 1st January
– Supporters will need to use Voucher G
Second Priority (subject to availability)
– Exiled season ticket holders who are unable to get to Edgar Street on 1st January can apply via email (email@example.com)
– Emailed applications must be received by 9pm Friday 29th December
– Applications will only be processed after the First Priority of sales (subject to availability)
– Applications will be processed in the order that they were received
– All email applications must include the Season Ticket Book Number and full name and contact details
– Any remaining tickets will go on General Sale online only at 12noon Tuesday 2nd January 2018. There will be no phone or face-to-face orders on Tuesday 2nd January
– Any tickets remaining will be available from the Club Shop at 10am on Wednesday 3rd Jan 2018
– Supporters can purchase up to four tickets per purchase during General Sales
Adult (18-64) – £11
Concession (65+) – £7
Student (16-17, Student) – £5
Child (5-15) – £2 (12 year old and under must be accompanied by an Adult)
Infant (0-4) – Free, but a ticket must be obtained
Slough Town have an average home attendance of 760, and recorded their highest gate of 1,950 against Rochdale in a televised FA Cup Second Round tie on 4th December.
It is therefore somewhat surprising to see such a low allocation made available.