The latest issue of Talking Bull, the Independent Hereford Football Club Supporters’ Magazine, is NOW ON SALE.
Initial supplies have already been placed in our Herefordshire retail stockists at Club Sport, South Street, Leominster and copies can also be purchased from the Hereford Club Shop, Edgar Street and FIT retailers, Widemarsh Street, in Hereford.
Talking Bull will go on sale outside the stadium for the first time this Saturday, 22 October 2016, ahead of the home Southern League South & West match against Didcot Town.
Issue 106 is packed with content, and here’s a little taster of what’s on offer as we consider whether the Bulls are geared to escape from the South & West World…
- STEVE JENKINS INTERVIEW
- THE FOOTBALL GAME
- THE ‘WHOLE GAME SOLUTION’ – A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR DUMMIES
- ULTIMATE SHOOT-OUT
- THE INSIDER
- CLUB & COUNCIL – HAND IN HAND
- THE MATCH I DID NOT WANT TO ATTEND
- TALKING BULL LETTERS
- HEREFORD FC’s TOUGHEST OPPONENT
- MY FAVOURITE PHOTO
- SIX OF THE BEST HEREFORD GAMES
- WHY ALVECHURCH SHOULD NOT BE PROMOTED
- ARE YOU WATCHING ENGLAND?
- FAME AT LAST
- ADMIRE OUR SUPPORTERS’ PATIENCE
- 40 YEARS AGO – CHAMPIONS
- GOOD PUB GUIDE – NOVEMBER & DECEMBER
- WE’RE ON THE WAY TO SOMEWHERE – AWAY GUIDES
- REGIONALISATION – THE WAY FORWARD?
Subscriptions are on an eight-issue cycle, and you are reminded ahead the final date of this period, thereby ensuring you don’t miss a copy of Talking Bull, the best fanzine in the West Midlands.
Subscriptions are available NOW via our online shop Click here to subscribe to Talking Bull