Calling all Bulls in Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire and all areas East. This is your chance to see your team, the best supported club in National League North, in action at Banbury United this coming Saturday, 27 August. Kick-off 3pm.
Reasons to be cheerful:
- The railway station is next door.
- Weather is ideal at 21 degrees.
- Admission is reasonable at £15 to sit or stand (Banbury only have 250 seats in total so be early to grab one).
- You can pay on the day though the home side advise pre-booking to avoid queues.
- The surface is grass.
- We are at the opposite end to our previous visit and best not to be distracted by the cows in the field behind the away end.
- Banbury are currently above us in the table but Hereford are Step 2 street wise.
- Good road network. Easily do Hereford to Banbury in under two hours, exit M40 Jct 11.
- Car park at the ground although it was full on Tuesday for the Boston game.
- Plenty of parking in town, 15-20 minute walk. Most parking costs £1.10 per hour or £5 for more than 4 hours.
- Head for the Castle Key by the canal side: New entertainment complex, The Light, opened in last few months.
Also visit Lock 29 for your street food, pizza, burgers, chicken, kebab. There’s also a bar.
- Let’s also not forget Banbury Cross (ride a cock horse). There’s a statue of the fair lady upon her horse nearby.
- And how about visiting St. Mary’s church where Johnathan Swift got his inspiration for writing Gulliver’s Travels. There a plaque in the graveyard.
- Oh, and if you can find one, how about a Banbury Cake.
- All within 20 minutes of the ground.
All the regular Hereford supporters will be there but every travelling fan is important.
We are Hereford and we need to enjoy our “up” weeks. Be there if you can.
Hereford FC are running a supporters coach to Banbury next Saturday.
This from the club:
Away travel provided by the football club to Banbury away on 27th August
Minimum 35 people booked on for the coach to run.
All under 14’s must be accompanied by an Adult.
Strictly no alcohol allowed on the coaches.
Please bring proof of a Season Ticket if buying at reduced rate!
Coach leaves Radford’s Bar at 10:30am.
HFC Travel have a few pickup spots for this travel as listed below, if you’d like to be collected at any of these please email email@example.com
Purchase your matchday tickets here: