The former Chelsea, Aston Villa and Hereford goalkeeper will take part in a Q&A session with supporters who will be enjoying a pre-match meal in the Hereford Suite. Tickets for which can be purchased here.
The ex Hereford caretaker-boss will be sharing many of his anecdotes from a career which involved being signed by the then Chelsea boss Tommy Docherty before a spell at Villa Park, and there will be many stories from his long association with the Edgar Street club for whom he chalked up over 350 appearances.
Pre Match Meal vs Paulton Rovers including pre-match Q&A with Tommy Hughes – 11th October – 6:30pm
This does not include your match ticket. (Match tickets will be available shortly).
Hereford supporters are requested to arrive by 6:15pm in order to place their order.
The pre-match meal package includes;
– Pre-match meal in the Hereford Suite priced at £9.95
– Access to private pay bar
– Team sheets delivered to table 25 minutes before kick off
– Pre match briefing from ex-Hereford and Chelsea ‘keeper Tommy Hughes
– Meet and greet with a member of the current Hereford first team squad
– No minimum booking required
– Advance booking essential
Should Saturday’s FA Trophy match versus Salisbury end in a draw, the replay will take place at Edgar Street on 11th October instead of the Paulton Rovers league game. The club have confirmed the pre-match meal and Q&A session with Tommy Hughes will still go ahead as planned should a replay with Salisbury be necessary.