We’ve been given a timely reminder by Simon Wright who says “as the Christmas buying frenzy ramps up, your internet purchases can mean a donation to HUST at no cost to you.
“Just click through the links in this article. Most retailers feature, including Amazon. So far, I’ve chipped in £14 to club funds”.
You can donate money to HUST by simply using ‘Easy Fundraising’ to do your internet shopping through. Over 2,700 internet retailers big and small are signed up to ‘Easy Fundraising’, and will donate percentages of your spending to the Trust.
About Easy Fundraising –
easyfundraising.org.uk is a great way to raise money for charities, schools, sports clubs, community groups, and other good causes just by shopping online. You don’t pay anything extra. So far we’ve raised over £6 million for causes throughout the UK in 11 years.
How To Support HUST –
- Go to the http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ site
- Click on the Support A Cause button and search ‘Hereford United Supporters Trust’
- Click on Support This Cause for the Trust listing
- Create an account with Easy Fundraising
- Use the site to search for the shops you want to use, or download the optional Easy Fundraising toolbar
- Funds raised are usually credited to the Trust within 30 days